Monday 29 October 2012

Zoo reflection

    I think zoo's should continue there role in conservation by breading endangered species along with taking in endangered species that have been injured and likely wouldn't survive on their own. I also think it important that zoo's continue to educate people through use of informational signs and guided tours. 
I don't think it is very ethical to keep any animals in a zoo (aside from ones that otherwise wouldn't be able to survive on their own due to either abandonment or injury) because they are living creatures that are meant to be wild and free, not put on display in some cage or confined area. I do however enjoy going to a zoo because I get to see animals that i would otherwise never get to see, but I still feel they shouldn't be captivated simply for our own entertainment and education. 

No comments:

Post a Comment